Why Choose PCA?
PCA has contracts with many different vaccine manufacturers. Currently these contracts are with Sanofi Pasteur, Merck, Pfizer, AstraZeneca and Dynavax. PCA, and all other physician buying groups, are offered the same pricing from these manufacturers. All PBG’s also receive the same administrative fees from the manufacturers they work with.
- All PBG’s receive the same pricing and administrative fees from the manufacturers.
- PBG’s differ on the customer service and rebate programs they offer.
- PCA provides excellent customer service.
- PCA provides members with up-to-date vaccine information.
- PCA keeps overhead prices low allowing members to receive the majority of the administrative fees PCA receives from manufacturers in the form of a rebate.
The difference between PBG’s is the customer service and rebate programs they offer. Over the past 20 years, PCA has distinguished itself in both areas. PCA provides excellent customer service, and our team members are readily available to help answer any questions you may have. We also provide current and important information on the vaccines our manufacturers offer along with information on CPT coding, billing and other important day to day items. Additionally, PCA has differentiated itself as a leader in this industry by keeping overhead costs low and not sponsoring or providing kickbacks to professional physician organizations in exchange for office referrals. This allows us to share the majority of the administrative fees we receive from the manufacturers with our members.
- PCA began as Utah Pediatric Alliance in 2001 and was renamed Primary Care Alliance to better reflect its membership.
- PCA continues to negotiate contracts with vaccine manufacturers allowing members to purchase all the vaccines they need to immunize their patients.
PCA started in 2001 under the name Utah Pediatric Alliance. As the number of member practices grew and expanded across the country the name was changed to Primary Care Alliance to better represent its membership. Currently PCA is serving thousands of medical providers. Over the past 20 years, PCA has seen the vaccine industry expand significantly as more vaccines have become available for infants, children, adolescents and adults. Because of this we have negotiated contracts with additional vaccine manufacturers allowing you to purchase all the vaccines you need to immunize your patients at the lowest possible price.
PCA prides itself on providing excellent customer service to its members as well as putting as much money as possible back in our members’ pockets! We are happy to answer any questions you may have about vaccine acquisition, purchasing, storage, coding, reimbursement and other practice management needs. We genuinely care about you, your office and your patients and are available to help.
Who We Are
- PCA’s owner and primary Contract Administrator, Amy Bullock, has worked in the medical industry for 35 years.
- PCA’s owner managed both pediatric and family practice offices allowing her to relate to PCA’s members.
- PCA’s employees all have experience in the medical field and provide the best and most professional customer service possible.
PCA’s Owner and primary Contract Administrator, Amy Bullock, has worked in the medical industry for over 35 years. She has extensive experience with coding and billing as well as managing physician offices. Amy started PCA in 2001 and eventually left her job as a Practice Administrator to focus on providing the best customer service possible to PCA’s members. Amy’s practical experience managing and running both family practices and pediatric practices gives her a unique perspective and helps her relate to PCA’s members on a very personal level. She understands how expensive vaccines are and how difficult it is to run a small business.