As a part of Sanofi Pasteur’s 2021-2022 influenza vaccine direct offer, PCA members are eligible to participate in Sanofi Pasteur’s Schedule-to-Ship program. This gives you the ability to create an influenza vaccine shipment schedule, customize order size and shipment frequency, and manage reservations for the upcoming season according to expected patient demand.
Please Follow The Three Simple Steps Below To Create Your Own Influenza Vaccine Shipment Schedule:
- Log into VaccineShoppe.com to review your confirmed influenza vaccine reservation.
- Schedule your shipments online through your reservation page on VaccineShoppe.com.
- Choose a preferred shipment frequency for each presentation within the pre-determined commitment percentages per month. You can create shipment schedules for the full influenza season.
- Review and adjust your shipment schedule to best fit your immunization plan.
- You will have until June 18, 2021, to create your influenza vaccine shipment schedule.
For Additional Information Regarding How To Access And Utilize Sanofi Pasteur’s 2021-2022 Schedule-To-Ship Program, Please Click Here.
Thank you for choosing to partner with Sanofi Pasteur as your 2021-2022 influenza manufacturer of choice.
For additional support and information on Sanofi Pasteur’s 2021-2022 influenza vaccine offer, please contact your Sanofi Pasteur representative or call 1-800-VACCINE (1-800-822-2463). All reservations are subject to Sanofi Pasteur’s Terms and Conditions of Sale in effect at the time of reservation confirmation, including credit review. Copies of which are available upon request or by logging on to VaccineShoppe.com.